I've never been to Animal Kingdom, so I didn't bother making a list. I want to do it all!
- Astro Orbiter (waited until a friend told me he felt secure in it despite the height)
- Liberty Square Riverboat (betting this is kinda dull)
- Main Street Vehicles (you know the horse drawn cars)
- Splash Mountain (in high school I didn't want to get wet; in January it was too cold; in May I would have had to ride alone. This time I have an elaborate plan involving ponchos, so the ride will be fun and dry.)
- Stitch's Great Escape (one of the only things on this list I refuse to do)
- Hall of Presidents (It was closed in January and May to add Obama; I think my parents drug me in it when I was little.)
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin (It's Dumbo on a carpet... no need to ride but will)
- Tom Sawyer Island (can't wait to go!)
- Tiki Room (eager to see this show)
- Also eager to go to the Swiss Family Treehouse since I haven't been since HS. The idea of carrying Joshua through it last year was enough to make us not go in.
- Captain EO
- Ellen's Energy Adventure (not sure it was open when I was there)
- Test Track (the only huge attraction at EPCOT I have not ridden - it was always broken when we went by on both trips)
- Lots of shows/movies: American Adventure, O Canada, Reflections of China, and Impressions de France
- IllumiNations (yes, I've seen Wishes, Spectromagic, and Main Street Electrical Parade - in HS - but other fireworks shows and parades in parks other than MK I've totally missed)
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Mostly I've missed shows and tours here:
- Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular
- Journey Into Narnia (is it closed now?)
- Lights, Motors, Action!
- Playhouse Disney Show
- Sounds Dangerous (think it was closed before)
- Studio Backlot Tour
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid Show
- One Man's Dream
- Fantasmic! (have dinner reservations to go see it this year sans kiddos)
All in all, I'm planning for my trip (in 2 weeks) to be a blast and a trip of lots of new discoveries. There's a whole area of the World Showcase that I haven't explored well since high school. There are shows to see and afternoon parades that I've missed.
So how about you? Anything you've missed that you hope to try sometime? Anything I've missed that is one of your favorite "must dos"? :)