Now that that's out of the way, I need help with some future changes. I want to totally update my blog. Most of that will be done on my end with some handy Photoshop magic (always wanted to design it myself anyways), but part of it needs your help. You might have noticed that the title of my blog, Life According to a High School Math Teacher, isn't very fitting. I rarely, if ever, talk about teaching thanks to laws and such. If anything, showing life as a teacher is just showing that we're people like everyone else. So out with the old and in with the new!
My new blog title is... yeah... I'm stumped. Can you, loyal reader, help me out? I would LOVE suggestions! Here's what I've been playing around with:
1. I like lists, so "Listing..." What I'm listing to or listing itself, I have no clue.
2. I enjoy blogging about Disney World, but I'm not limited to that. Subtle Disney title would be cool though.
3. I'm a geek, pure and simple, so something that incorporates that would rock.
4. I think a play on words would be nice, but I'm all mathy and such and unable to come up with one.
5. Finally though I do think I've got something going with this: I write on my blog when 140 characters on Twitter isn't enough. If I could incorporate that into a rockin' blog name (like 141 Plus), it would be total awesomesauce.
I blog about my life. That includes, but isn't limited to, random stories about me, my family, and my dog. It's about funny moron moments that I have and Disney trips and thoughts. I write about what comes to mind when the mood to write hits. It's random. It's undefined. It's more than 140 characters. Always.
Suggestions? I'm eagerly awaiting the lightbulb moment when a great blog title falls into my lap, so I can start putting my mad Photoshop skills to work. Help. :)