The "Choose Our Adventure (Again)" poll is still going on along the right side of the blog. See this post if you're not sure what fun you're missing!
I just wanted to do a quick post to make sure you can follow along with Kyle's and my Holiday Disney Adventure. We both tweet A LOT while we're at Walt Disney World. In fact, I've been told that some people practically stalked us online during our June trip, and that they really enjoyed following us around the parks from the comfort of their homes. You can stalk us too! (Oh yes, I just invited you to stalk us. Kyle, you're welcome. You know... stalkers really are a form of flattery.)
The beauty of Twitter is that you don't have to have an account to follow our fun. You can just click those links above and keep our separate Twitter pages open on your Internet browser of choice.
Following us means you will...
- ...know where we are and which attractions we're on at all times.
- ...see TONS of photos from the Parks.
- ...feel like you're at Walt Disney World.
- ...be able to find us to say "hi" if you happen to be at WDW too!
- ...be able to interact with us from home and request things (like a tweeted pic of your favorite spot at the Park we're visiting that day)!
- ...get to read our random banter back and forth (like when Kyle won't sit across from me on the bus - my tweet, and he claims it's because I put my feet on the seat - his tweet.
It really is endless fun (well, except for the fact that it has to end on the 14th)! Feel free to reply to our tweets as we do try to reply to mentions as much as we can. Please don't forget to vote in the poll to the right. You get to pick the Epcot attraction we ride as soon as we get there on Saturday!